Our personnel love what they do, and that’s what makes them so special.
Jefferson Crest, LLC. is firmly committed to the concept of fair and equitable treatment of its Employees.The Company has enthusiastically accepted its responsibility for providing Employees with good working conditions, competitive wages, fair treatment and respect for their rights.
It is the objective of Jefferson Crest, LLC. Management to:
- Treat Team Members and Clients with dignity and respect
- Help Team Members become successful in assigned job
- Provide open, frequent and positive communication
- Embrace diversity
- Maintain a high standard of quality and service
- Acknowledge that each Team Member is a critical resource for the Company
- Develop plans that foster the growth of the Company
- Contribute positively to the communities we services.
Recognize that profitability is essential to our future success
Incorporate conducive training to enhance our business
Provide a safe work environment; and Compensate all Team Members competitively.
All Jefferson Crest, LLC. Employees are trained to provide services and care in a manner that supports the Company’s guiding principles and furthers the Company’s mission.
Rhonda G. Nix, Senior Vice President
Jessica Gonzalez, Accounting Manager
Donna McCaskill, Director of Operations
Rayshan McGhee, Manager-JC Villa Two
Amanda Wilson, Manager-JC Villa One
Briante Oglesby, Manager-Yellow Rose
Wanda Webb, Manager-76th Street
Annamashan Jefferson, Manager – 8050/8102
Antonio Lindsey, Manager – Brown Deer
Altavise Shanks-McCullum, Manager – Carmen
Monique Cabassa, Human Resources Manager
Dimida Bell, Client Care Specialist
Florence Simmons, Payroll Specialist